Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first full-sized quilt ... photos

Here are some photos (unfortunately, not of the best quality) of the first full-sized quilt I ever finished.  It took me a LONG time to do (as in over a decade), but I was very happy with it when I finished.

It's called a "jumble quilt" and I didn't do all the work on the top part, lots of people helped, but I did a good portion of it, and I did all the quilt stitching and seam binding:


Here's a picture of one of the corners that shows the seam binding on the front:


Here's a shot of a corner showing the seam binding on the back along with the back stitching:


Here's a shot of the back of the quilt (folded in half) ... gives you an idea of the flavor of it:


And one more shot of the whole thing:


No comments:

Post a Comment