Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tomorrow is another big day ...

Tomorrow I go in for an upper endoscopy.  Fun, fun, fun!  I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous, but it will be fine.  They're sedating me, and then when it's all over, I'm going to do some serious eating.

On Friday evening, I have an audition for an AFI film, and on Sunday, I have an audition for a short film based on "Agamemnon."  I am auditioning for Agamemnon. I'm kinda excited to be doing some film auditions.  Need to beef up my film repertoir and skills.  I love theater, but it's never going to pay the bills here in Los Angeles, but will help me keep my chops in good working order.

On February 28, I have a liver biopsy scheduled.  Oh yes, that will be fun.  My sister is being a doll and coming in from the Inland Empore to take me to and from the doctor and to keep me company.  After it's all over, there will again be serious eating.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment